Sunday, January 21, 2007

You Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em


Ella and Luke went to hang out with Myles and Aunt Robbie last Thursday when I went to work. Aron dropped the kids off at Robbie's house at 8:30. I worked from 6 AM to 12 PM that day so the kids got to spend a few quality hours with their fave cousin, MyMy. Thursday night, Aron took Ella up to bed but she started flipping out when he took her up about how she wanted Mommy to take her to bed. He put her in bed but told her I would be up to tuck her in after a couple minutes. She continued to cry so I went up pretty quick. I asked her what was wrong. She told me that MyMy was being a bully to Luke that day. I asked her what happened and she said that MyMy took Luke's Nemo cell phone away from him and Luke started crying (taking away the cell is a tragedy for both kids. TRUST ME). I asked her what happened after that. She said that she walked over to My and told him that it wasn't right for him to do that and he needed to give it back and he needed to quit being a bully. I asked her what happened after that. She said she took the phone from him and gave it back to Luke. This is rather ironic because if it was just Ella and Luke at my house she would have no qualms about snatching Luke's phone away from him and being a bully to him. I guess nobody's allowed to bully her baby brother but her!

No comments: