Thursday, March 23, 2006

Story Hour, BABY!


Today was story hour. It was fun. Miss Lori lead some crazy dancing, story telling, and crafting fun. Ella ran around like a spaz with some of the other kids. Of course, she had to bring along a purse (today's selection was her frog purse) and wear a ring (a small orange hairband on her finger that coordinated with her orange t-shirt). Who knew I could have such a fashion-forward child even at age 2? Sigh, I may be in trouble when she gets older. I think Luke may have an uphill battle fighting off all her potential suitors. Speaking of Luke, he is beginning to explore the wonderful world of solid food. He doesn't really enjoy rice cereal (I didn't know that there were any kids that didn't like that stuff) but does enjoy applesauce, peaches, and the occasional smidge of cool whip (yes, yes, I know, he's not supposed to have dairy yet but let's get crazy, shall we?).

I think Ella wants her Grammie and Granny Lindy to come over. She keeps asking me "Mommy, work now?" I think she's trying to be subtle and tell me "Hey I'd really like you to go to work so that my Grammie and Granny Lindy can come over to play." Am I really not as fun to be around as a couple of 50 somethings??

No comments: