Saturday, March 25, 2006

I missed my calling as a beautician...



Well, today was a big day in the Fraizer household. Luke and Ella both had their first haircuts. Luke's haircut consisted of cutting the approximately 10 long hairs he had on top of his head that I would use as a comb-over (he looked like Donald Trump. See also below--the 10 hairs are resting on Aron's chest). Now he looks like the pic on the right--with a cute little buzz cut. My Mom almost fainted when I told her I cut his hair. She has some phobia about cutting a baby's hair before they turn a year old. Probably some old wive's tale or something. She probably still thinks that if she steps on a crack, she actually will break her mother's back.

I didn't get a very good picture of Ella's haircut yet and she's sleeping so I don't want to wake her up to take another one. I cut about 2-3 inches off of it. It was starting to get too long. Ella's going to her Granny Lindy's today for some homemade lasagna and bread. She loves going over and hanging out with her Grandpa Steve. Ella's hoping that maybe one of their sheep will have had a baby lamb. I'm sure the lamb will love having Ella running after it trying to take care of it : ) Poor little lamb! Whatever happens, I'm sure she'll have the correct purse and accessories for the occasion!

1 comment:

Annie said...

If Uncle Kevy isn't careful, he'll end up with a "Cute little buzz cut" from me, too...by the way, you should've made your blog user name "Little Organ Annie."