Friday, June 14, 2013

...and enjoy your day here at...................Cedar Point



 
 
 



See this girl?  She loves her some icee.








See this guy?  He is also an ice lover.
I decided to take the kids to an amusement park in celebration of the end of school.   See those two kids in the picture below?  They had never even heard of Cedar Point until last week. Poor, unenlightened children.
 
 
 
 
 
 

The park opened at 10 and we got there around 10:30 because I wanted to maximize our playing time. Cedar Point has its own app (no surprise there) where I could purchase my parking and tickets in advance.  It was super easy and very convenient--highly recommended!. 











The kids had a blast!  The park was pretty empty with minimal wait times for the rides the kids wanted to go on.  It was a bit overcast in the morning so I think some people were hesitant to come out because Cedar Point has a firm no refunds for inclement weather policy. 


I spent a lot of time riding around in the back of cars that the kids could drive.  It was  4 1/2 mph of good times.


 

 

My daughter is obsessed with this ride.  Because there was an odd number of us, I sat by myself for rides while the kids sat together.  The first time we rode this ride, the kids sat behind me and I heard Ella scream "I loooooooove thiiiiiiis.  Thiiiiiiis is awwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!" while Luke screamed "I hate this!!"




See this?  When I say there was no line, there was seriously NO LINE.



 





1 comment:

Gram said...

Hate to admit this, but I rode those cars alot the few times I went there. FUN!