Monday, February 20, 2012

Boring growth stuff

I took the kids to the pediatrician for their yearly check up. My kids are so freakishly healthy (sorry, Con) that it had been more than a whole year since they had been there. Although if you want to get picky about it, Luke had one trip to the urgent care for an ear infection during that time, and I had to call once for a refill on Ella's asthma inhaler. I'm sure at some point all this "healthiness" will catch up to us and we'll get slammed with sickness but for now it's great.



The kids are both right where they should be developmentally. Ella is tall (though not as tall as our buddy, Kaylene!) at 4'4" which is the 70% and average weight which is 57# (45%). Soon Ella will catch up to me because I am 5'2". Funny that my 8 year old is less than a foot away from my height. Luke is short at 3'9 1/2" (35%) and scrawny at 44# (29%). The doctor is predicting (yet again) that Luke will be about Aron's size when he's a big kid. Why did I even bother to throw my genetics in the ring with that kid? We all know he's Aron 2.0


This one's short and scrawny...
This one's tall and average...

1 comment:

Con said...

healthy, but cute as hell!!