Wednesday, April 08, 2009

For those who don't know...

This is the proper way to pose for a picture...See the cheesy grin and the two thumbs up? It says "Come... take my picture... for I am ready to be a part of your fun-lovin' blog. I enjoy life and am willing to be adventurous. I like motorcycles and R rated movies about car thievery. I am both fast AND furious. I am Kevin."

This, however, is not. See the double chin and weird smile/snarl/whatever the heck that is? It says "I do not appreciate your attempts at blogging. I will thwart your attempts at putting me in the blog. I am your husband."
Thought you could get me to not put your pic in the blog, huh? Well, I have trumped you, my dear. TRUMPED YOU!

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

aron kinda looks like he did that time after he ate the Thurman Burger...

Anonymous said...

That cheesy grin comes natural any time I am at Lindy's house. The thumbs up however, was for the fun-lovin blog.

Kevin