Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Case of the Missing Luke--Goldilocks Edition

The Crime Scene
Pic #2
Someone's been sleeping in my bed.
Luke has decided lately that staying in his crib is optional. He has learned how to hoist his tiny little leg over the side, balance himself on the railing, swing the other leg over, and then shimmy himself down the side. Last Friday Aron put Luke in his crib to take his nap and went downstairs to do some things. He went back upstairs about an hour or so later to check on him. He looked in his crib and saw nothing (see also the crime scene). He looked over at Ella's bed and saw nothing (see also pic #2). Then he started to freak out. For some reason, he thought the bed looked a little lumpy. He pulled back a corner of the comforter and found a little sleepy bear snuggled in his sister's bed.
Note: Yes, I realize that the pillow in Ella's bed does not match her sheets. The kids like to steal the pillows from my bed from time to time and that was one of my pillows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is Lukie? He's one of my favorite little boys, after my own, of course!