Monday, February 11, 2008

Um, I'm not sure what to say.

They crack me up (I think you all know that by now). Last night I was putting the kids to bed and Ella decided that she wanted to say some prayers. She wanted us to join hands and sit in a circle on her bed. So Luke, Ella, and I did just that. She wanted to go first. Her prayer consisted of something like this "God thank you for all the things you provide us and all the gifts that you give. You're great. Thanks. Amen." Sweet, right? Luke then pipes up and says "Me turn. Lukie do it." Then he says (and this is a direct quote) "Dear God................thanks for the yummy grapes. Amen."

I told Aron about Luke's prayer. He said that the kids have wanted to say prayers when he's put them to bed before and Luke's prayer was "Dear God.................thanks for the donut. Amen."

I think he's got a one track mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lukie has probably heard Aron pray before and that is where he gets his prayers from. "Dear God - thanks for pie. Amen"

Anonymous said...

A child after my own heart!