Tuesday, July 09, 2013

She's Not a GIRLFRIEND... She's a girl(space)friend

Luke got invited to a birthday party a couple weeks ago.  It was a party for a girl but don't make the mistake of calling her his girlfriend because he quickly makes the angry face and corrects you.  However, I will tell you that he bought a new Ninjago shirt and had me gel up his hair for the occasion.

Not
A
Girlfriend.

I will also tell you that he wanted to go to Target with me and pick out her gift and was very specific about what was purchased.

Again.
Not
A
Girlfriend.

He probably spent 95% of his time at her party jumping on her giant trampoline.  I watched him play ball with Little Miss Not My Girlfriend.  During the course of play he knocked her down and jumped on her arm so that she couldn't catch the ball he wanted.

It's clearly love.

No comments: