Monday, November 28, 2011

Buck-nuts

We had a family date day yesterday. So we did a little shopping, little hanging out, and a little Buckeye basketball action. For the first half, we didn't have 4 seats together, so we had to sit 2 and 2...
The ladies sat together...
And the gentlemen sat together... Then Luke found a new friend to sit with...(Aaron Craft)...




After the first half, we conned Aaron Craft's Dad into letting us use his seats (super nice guy, btw) so we were able to sit together right behind the bench... (the guy pointing behind Luke is some relative of Aaron's--I'm guessing an uncle because he looked very similar to his Dad, the girl in pink is his sister, and the blond woman beside his sister is his Mom)




Yup, this is how close we were (so fun)...




Cuties...




I have to admit, we don't really follow OSU Women's basketball very much. However, I'm such an OSU nerd that I knew exact who she was without knowing her name. I recongized her face because she looks just like her father (click me to see him). I was pretty little when he played at OSU but I still remember watching him and Troy Taylor hoop it up.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! Luke is doing that lazy eye thing you taught him and it totally creeps me out!

(Tori)